Mad World in 8-Bit Mad World in 8-Bit

8-bit glory

That turned out perfect. I didn't think it could be done that well. Amazing. I love when the bass kicks in. That's talent right there. Thank you for feeding my ears the best food its ever had.

AurumOnline responds:

No problem, glad you liked it :)
Tell your friends ;)

floweroflife floweroflife

Pretty soothing

I like the feel, and its pretty calm for most of your music.

RedMongoose responds:

yea I make rly fevered stuff most of th time

Flipped over Flipped over

Catchy

Congrats on another masterpiece. You definitely know how to treat the ears right. Your spoiling mine.

I like the break towards the end. Its a nice hook, If only the song was longer... Maybe you should extend it... Eh? Eh? Come on!

Passive Agressive Passive Agressive

...

I am in shock... I dont know what to say... Theres no words that could possibly describe the incredible sound that is this loop. Please god kill me now for I have heard the best sound in the world and I can't live life knowing that I will never hear something this good ever again.
...

Ok so yea, Its pretty good... At first its a bit to take in, but as a loop, it progressively gets better and better as you listen. Its short but it doesn't get old quickly like most loops do.

Great job.

Robotnik's Second Robotnik's Second

Good song, with some minor changes.

Its a great song, and your version isn't bad. However it might be a little better if you cleaned it up a tad bit, the distortion on the right speaker kind of took a bit away from the song. Overall, not to shabby.

WoodyForrest responds:

Ok cool, thanks for advice. I was wondering how it would sound in other's systems. Thanks for the review!